Documents required for India subsidiary
From all Directors and Shareholders
- Copy of Passport of foreign Directors appostolised by Embassy / duly notarized).
- Scanned copy of Incorporation certificate issued by respective foreign government (INC /LLC) (Appostolised by embassy /duly notarized).
- A Resolution from INC /LLC for opening a subsidiary company in India. (appostolised by the Indian embassy and duly notarized).
- Copy of PAN Card for the Indian Director.
- Identity Proof (Voter Id/ PAN Card /Passport).
- Address Proof ( Electricity Bill/ Bank Statement/ Telephone Bill).
- Rent Agreement in case of rented property or NOC if owned by relatives
Register an Indian Subsidiary Company
- DSC & DIN.
- End-to-End Company Registration.
- MOA & AOA.
- Basic Advice related to the FDI.
- Application of TAN & PAN.
- Opening of Bank Account
- Advice on the applicable Registration.