What is USB Token?
USB Token has contained some driver in which some value store. In that particular device, you can store your Digital Signature. USB token storage almost 2 MB so you can not store more Digital Signature.
USB Token, not pen drive.
Once your Digital Signature certificate download in USB- Token you can’t move copy and cut from one USB- Token to another USB Token.
Features of a USB token
- Certain USB tokens store digital signatures, fingerprint details, or other biometric data, which could be used as cryptographic keys.
- USB tokens needs to be plugged into the USB port of the device, whether directly or via an extension cable.
- Most USB tokens can be carried in hand as a keychain or plugin as they do not need a reader.
- Additional drivers are not required in most cases for USB tokens. Most of them require fewer drivers.
- One of the benefits of a USB token is its ability to securely encrypt files and emails or digital contracts.
- Most USB tokens are durable and reliable.
- Help desk and training costs for resources can be minimized with the plug-and-play capabilities of a USB token.